Demalia, a young and fast growing company located in the center of Barcelona, specialized in email marketing and lead generation, is looking for a UK marketing manager to join its team.
Are you a person with strong data analysis skills and would like to discover the most profitable and fastest growing marketing sector today? Then this ad is for you!
We are looking for someone with strong analytical and organizational skills to train to become a Traffic manager with experience in the affiliate sector.
The skill that is required is data analysis, to ensure that our advertising databases always have better performance. If your performance is great, the aim is to increase the business volume of the managed databases.
These are some of the benefits of working at Demalia:
- Young atmosphere. Our average age is 26 years. (But if you are 40 years old, you are still welcome).
- Much faster growth opportunities compared to traditional companies. If the projects go well, you will be assigned more projects with higher complexity and profitability.
- Continuous training. We are in a technical field and you will become a true marketing expert.
- Learn to lead teams.
- Remote work (you can work from Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Moldavia or Albania)
- Participation in courses with the best European experts in marketing
- Office in the center of the city of Barcelona.
- Monthly team building activities.
The candidate will be assistant to the UK Account Manager and will be trained during the internship period.
Once the training is finished, these will be the daily activities:
- Manage multiple email databases
- Select from the best campaigns to shoot in your bases and negotiate
- Establish a network of Publishers.
- Prepare email marketing kits for Publishers.
- Configure, execute and control sending on the platform
- Update the results on the platform.
- Ensure that the monthly margin objective of the databases is reached
- Shoot planned campaigns.
- Experience in commercial work or data analysis (it also applies to jobs done during study periods and / or for short periods).
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in email marketing or in a marketing agency
- Degree or equivalent.
- Native level of English.
- Other languages are a plus (Spanish, Italian, French, etc.)
- Professional knowledge of the Office Pack (Excel is really important).
- Proactive and decisive person with a desire to learn and assume responsibilities.
-Remote Working for 100% of working hours.
-Best in-class training program and opportunity to grow inside the company
-Competitive salary, based on experience and skills
If you are interested in the position, write what you like about our offer to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV.