Hull Design Engineer
Your path to success requires varied and complex experience - your area of responsibility is diverse.
- Design of steel shipbuilding sections with AVEVA
- Modification and revision of existing projects in shipbuilding design
- Independent detail design of sections and section subgroups
- Compilation of the documentation for the classification society
- Accompanying the production and coordination with the departments
Targeted and challenging - your options are first-rate.
- Promotion of subject-specific competence
- Industry-standard, attractive remuneration structures
- Permanent employment
You are competent and versatile - your profile speaks for itself.
- Completed degree in shipbuilding or mechanical engineering with a focus on steel construction
- Experience in the design of steel building sections is required
- Safe handling of the CAD system AVEVA -Marine Hull
- Teamwork and independent work
- Good written and spoken English knowledge, German at least basics
Great minds are all making the future better. You could be one of us!
Apply or recommend us! Send CV via - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Job vacancies:
- Project Manager HVAC
- Detail Designer Engineer Piping / (Routing System)
- Production Planner /Shipbuilding
- Site Manager in Shipbuilding
- Field Engineer Shipbuilding
- Designers Cable Routing Electrical Engineering Department