Detail Designer Engineer Piping / (Routing System)
Varied and complex - your area of responsibility is diverse.
- Creation of shipbuilding detail design, in Pipe systems, foundations, cable trays or equipment topics(Coordonation 3D Modelling)
- Drawing and BOM creation
- Incorporation of changes from the production
- Coordination with other departments and clients for the conclusion of contractually agreed contracts
- Individual and success-oriented - your prospects are excellent.
Individual personnel development programs
- Hidden social benefits as additional benefits to the BAP collective agreement
- Permanent employment
- Professional and personal - your qualification is convincing.
Competent and versatile - your profile speaks for itself.
- University degree or state-certified technician , specialization in construction engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering or comparable qualification Work experience at the shipyard, or in a design office from a company in ship industry
- Good knowledge in dealing with AVEVA Marine
- Knowledge in pipe statics and strength calculation advantageous.
- Good written /spoken English knowledge ,german basics advantageous, but not an exclusion criteria
- Teamwork and an independent way of working
Great minds are all making the future better. You could be one of us!
Interested specialists in this position can also apply directly by submitting their CV accompanied by a cover letter to the e-mail address: (click pe butonul ”Răspunde ofertei”).
The privacy of the application is ensured.
Starting from 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation).
By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.