You might be our missing piece if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Know-how on UX principles, successful implementation of them
- Solid knowledge of layout principles, grid systems, design particularities for different platforms/UI frameworks
- Experience with Photoshop/Sketch or other relevant tools
- Previous client facing experience
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Creative mindset and a keen eye for detail
- A sense of belonging while reading about our culture
We would be thrilled if you have:
- Relevant portfolio on web or mobile design projects
We will be working together on:
- Designing the UI/UX for responsive web apps and native mobile apps
- Directly consulting our clients in defining the product’s core features
- Driving UX exploratory workshops
- Following best practices while defining personas, user journeys, user flows and interaction maps
- Creating and iterating wireframes and prototypes
- Designing smooth user interfaces on given information architecture diagrams
Perks of being a RebelDot
When it comes to perks we are not talking about premium health insurance, training budgets or our unlimited holidays policy. For us, perks of being a RebelDot are related to our way of doing things.
Our people are the heart of our business. We know it might sound cheesy but it's true. This is reflected in how we take our decisions and the way we pay attention to every small detail. Spending 3 weeks and buying 96 different, personalized, Christmas gifts for each and one of us might give you an idea about what we are talking about.
RebelDot is not that type of company with a very strict hierarchy. It's a company where the CEO is sitting with you at the table during lunch and helps you move your stuff around if you need help. The place where you can have a good laugh over a cup of coffee on a Monday morning or during our company weekly meetings. Having that startup mentality mixed with a strong knowledge base allows us to also have a fast decision process.
We must confess: being part of our team is challenging. Challenging because you are more than your Job Description. You are able to make yourself part of the big picture and try out new things. Curious about what your colleague is doing on another project? Interested in learning a new technology? Just let us know and we are open to find the best solution for your development.
Did the word “cliché” just pop in your mind? No problem. It happens to us also when talking about overused words. But how does flexibility really apply in the things that we do? Not only that we have a cool working schedule and an unlimited holidays policy, but we also have a flexible approach when it comes to technology and projects. Our vision is to turn technology into an asset for every business, but in an ever-changing industry we simply cannot do that, unless we keep on being open and agile.
Who are we?
At RebelDot we enable organizations in more than 15 industries to make an asset out of custom software. From consulting to web or mobile apps, UX-UI design and QA, we help our clients achieve more through technology. Our goal is to make software development effective and hassle-free for small and medium enterprises.