The Company prefers candidates from Romania but they are open to candidates from outside Romania that are willing to work on this project.
Location: will be based in Abu Dhabi/Dubai; first implementation project in Oman
Education: University degree (Bachelor / Masters) in electrical, mechanical or civil engineering (with study of renewable energy and sustainable energy being an advantage).
Experience: A minimum of 10 years of hands on work experience in wind energy business, with focus on wind projects around the world. Experience in construction, commissioning and supervision of wind projects, tender procedures, feasibility studies and project management for wind projects. Experience in the MENA region is an additional advantage.
- Wind Turbine technologies
- Construction and commissioning supervision of wind farms
- Project Management and Team Leading Skills
- Knowledge of Supplies of turbines and components
- Tendering and EPC Contracting negotiations skills
- Project Management/ Site management Turnkey Wind farms (>50MW)
If possible additional competence on:
- Wind park planning and design
- Wind project analysis
- WASP / WINDPRO
- Familiarisation with IEC, IEEE, ANSI, and ASME standards
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills (verbal and written)
Language: English should be perfect in speaking, writing and reading. Other Languages such as Arabic, German, French are of advantage.
Fixed term project 18 months;
Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, motivating compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities.