Zucchetti is leader in Europe for the design and development of modern and innovative ERP solutions targeted to Small and Medium Enterprises.
We are currently hiring , with a long-term contract, Technical Pre-sales for ERP software products (Accounting, Controlling, Logistics and Manufacturing areas).
The job duties are:
- Support sales representatives to identify product features that best meet the needs expressed by the potential customer.
- Meet with the prospects either remotely (via teleconferencing) or directly at the prospect’s headquarters.
- Show, through product demonstration, how to obtain the desired results. This may require preparation of an environment such as data, simulations, etc., to let the prospect preview the use of the proposed products in their scenario.
- Report to the sales manager about the demonstration activity, helping identifying the best product offer to match the needs prospect’s needs.
The requirements are:
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as Accounting, Logistics, Manufacturing, Controlling, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Excellent knowledge of English spoken and written (B2 or higher)
The working place will be Bucharest. The proposal is for a long-term contract.