Research Analyst - work from home
WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US, and it's rapidly growing its Romanian operation (currently over 30 members working remotely). We're looking for motivated and competitive Research Analysts for full-time, permanent, remote positions.
You can also apply directly on our website by using the following link by emailing your CV and cover letter to (click pe butonul ”Răspunde ofertei”) (please mention the position you're applying for in the subject line).
- research in personal finance as well as adjacent domains and topics from a personal finance perspective (health, education etc);
- participate in creating the methodology used for the research studies;
- gather, sort and then analyze and interpret data;
- prepare studies for launch and coordinate with the rest of the team to make sure everything goes smoothly.
The position is remote so you’ll work from the comfort and custom environment that only your home can provide. Work schedule is 45-50 hours/week, Monday to Friday. Should expect partial overlap with EST hours to facilitate working together with US team members.
Ideal WalletHub team member:
- Prior research experience, regardless of domain (given our rapid growth, we are interested in both applicants with a lot of prior research experience and applicants with very limited research experience. The compensation will obviously be adjusted accordingly and it will remain very competitive!);
- Well organized, detail oriented and enjoys researching new topics;
- Advanced Excel skills are a big plus;
- English at a proficiency level.
- raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations;
- the ability to work overtime for added income;
- training provided by our team members;
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us disrupt personal finance.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.