Real estate development company based in Pipera.
- Work experience in a same position;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced PC Skills, MS Office;
- Adaptability & Multitasking ability;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent memory & Negotiation skills;
- Flexibility to work overtime (when necessary);
- Driving licence.
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas;
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Attractive compensation package;
- The opportunity to increase your knowledge by working in an experienced and professional environment.