We are looking for experienced Enterprise Application Integration / Middleware software testers which deliver testing services for the domains in a Telecommunications environment ensuring platforms, services and components are tested to agreed milestones, cost and quality.
• Responsible for the production of detailed test plans, test cases and test scripts in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) and Application interfaces.
• Create detailed Functional (System, Integration and Regression) test plans, test cases and test scripts ensuring all requirements are included in scope.
• Execute the tests ensuring all results and defects are documented using the test methodology.
• Responsible for the production of all testing deliverables and execution of tests to agreed milestones and quality.
• Identifies risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action to ensure requirements, quality and timelines are achieved.
• Uses the agreed Test Tools and Environments to produce all test deliverables, results and defects.
• Identify and raise defects using the agreed methodology and tools.
• Liaise with the Test Team Lead to ensure planning and test coverage are correct
• Ensures quality and accuracy of the test deliverables execution and results are maintained through to software release.
What we are looking for:
• Strong technological background, with degree level qualification in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
• At least 2 years experience in software testing of Middleware / Mediation / Data Warehouse.
• Knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
• Experience of System, Integration and Regression testing.
• Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
• Prior experience with API, Web Services, message queues, interfaces, stored procedures in DBMS
• Working knowledge of Web Service Testing Tools (SoapUI, HP Service Test, Selenium, etc)) would be a plus
• Good knowledge with XML
• Good knowledge of UNIX based Operating Systems
• Working knowledge of Test Management tools (HP Quality Centre/ALM preferably).
• Fluent in English.
• Any certifications for PL/SQL or ISTQB would be a plus.
Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others in order to achieve a common goal;
Willingness to learn.
Good opportunities for learning;
Exposure to international projects.
Noi (0) Vizualizati (0)