Exciting marketing consultancy career opportunity is opened to a smart, positive, self-organized, business-driven individual that wants a fast career track, needs to learn and gain expertise in an exciting environment. This position will be responsible for primary research, market analysis and online marketing activities having the opportunity to interact with a great diversity of companies, their senior leadership and professionals.
- Research and/or analysis and B2B online outreach;
- Plan and deliver digital marketing and lead generation campaigns within a B2B environment
- Initiate and coordinating qualitative and quantitative research and analysis for providing the information needed to guide the client’s business strategy and decisions
- Provide operational support for the delivery of direct marketing campaigns, especially in new market territories where client’s services have never been introduced
- Reputation and brand management for clients (IT companies) with the help of social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest;
- Creating a community around each brand.
- Blog management - writing and promoting blog articles, polls;
- Assist Senior Marketing Consultants in developing and executing marketing strategies for event planning
- Participate in client projects, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyzes and preparing communications to report back to client
- At least one year B2B Marketing Experience
- You are a net search guru; you can find anything, anytime on the web or in the real world and know how to use advanced search features and more than one search engine;
- You are passionate about social media and use it extensively;
- You can conduct research and create documentation
- Highly organized, with attention to detail, a strong orientation toward process, and demonstration of practical skills for managing multiple priorities and operate autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive at building relationships across teams to problem-solve
- You apply logical and analytical thinking correctly and have good presentation skills;
- Prove interest in marketing, management consulting and IT related fields;
- You are familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent English skills (the second language is an a major plus);
- Have a wide area of connections, are an active member of a student and/or business network (including online social networks)
- Have a bachelor and master’s degree in business, business economics, marketing or a related field
You will work from our offices based in Bucharest or Iasi. NNC Services can offer you many interesting challenges, a friendly working environment, and professional development opportunities. We work in a collaborative spirit and respect our teammates, partners and clients because we consider that together we can succeed, and any problem can be solved by communicating.
NNC Services offers marketing consulting services dedicated to B2B IT and services companies. The current NNC Services client portfolio includes, in most cases, players on the international IT and services markets.
Find out more about us at http://europe.nnc-services.com/