Our Client is a world leader in food/non-food laboratory testing services.
Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, motivating salary and good career development possibilities.
Minimum of 3-4 years of analytical laboratory experience in drug production, research institutes, laboratory equipment service, pharma etc;
Confident in English;
HPLC analysis & troubleshooting experience.
MSc/BS/BA in chemistry or related scientific field.
Technical & Functional Knowledge:
- Experience with Food/Feed testing & ISO 17025
- Knowledgeable in the following: Analytical Chemistry (& GMP)
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Able to perform HPLC analysis & basic troubleshooting for laboratory equipment.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, proofreading & strong computer skills with a willingness to learn new IT applications (ELIMS).
- Experience with validation of methods & method transfer & method optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical & scientific documents & reports.
- Demonstrated ability to present technical & scientific information to others.
- Validating methods & equipment’s
- Provide technical training, support, development, & coaching to chemists & Lab Technicians, as needed.
- Create qualification & validation documents.
- Prepare SOPs.
- Accuracy & scientific soundness of lab data.
- Timeliness of lab results (TAT).
- Instrument qualification.
- Perform non-conformity & change control activities.
- Ensure departmental documents are current & standardized
- (Team Lead – Lab Technicians)