- Advanced knowledge and experience in MySQL database architecture and system design;
- Experienced with SQL coding in MYSQL or DynamoDB (stored procedures, functions, indexing), general database technologies and best business database practices;
- Experience with MySQL Replication, with both Master-Slave and Master-Master;
- Organized, analytical and methodical, structured approach to work, attention to details and autonomous;
- Strong capability to report clearly and pragmatically.
Nice to have:
- Agile methodology knowledge is an asset.
- Design and develop databases and ensure their stability, reliability, and performance;
- Participate in architectural and model decisions during the design and build phases of new projects;
- Monitoring health and performance for several servers on a daily basis;
- Reporting query performance issues to the product teams (and suggesting optimizations);
- Test the solutions implemented and analyzing potential data quality issues to determine the root cause;
- Perform database tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing performance of the databases;
- Performs DB performance tuning, data migration and DB server upgrades;
- Provides backup and restore solutions, replication solutions, disaster recovery;
- Monitors and optimizes the live DBs;
- Receive customer's technical issues and evaluate for proper resolution;
- Understanding and working with multiple data sources to create a unified solution that implements the client’s business rules and supports their analytical needs.
What we offer:
- You will work on high-technology projects with the best team in development and engineering;
- Enjoy an attractive compensation package with excellent benefits;
- Most importantly, have a fulfilling career in development.
We are the best in the world at what we do and we are looking for qualified people to join our team.
Idrive, Inc. is an independent developer of semi-autonomous vehicle intelligence, providing a fleet management system at the cutting-edge of technology, powered by artificial intelligence, advanced self-learning algorithms, machine learning, and offering predictive analytics and insights. The predictive analytical models it generates are based on statistical modeling, behavior modeling, and pattern recognition. The X2 dual-camera captures relevant and important events that impact the company’s assets. Every 2 minutes the system is updated with data generated: speed of the vehicle, location, route, idle time, who is driving the vehicle, alerts on possible accidents. The camera features intelligent applications like Facial Recognition, Distracted Driving Detection, Fatigue Detection, Seatbelt Detection, Safe Distance Warning. The Global Center platform absorbs the data from the camera and creates reports on drivers and vehicles and the incidents that have occurred, creating the possibility of an effortless management.