About Unified Practice
Unified Practice is a SaaS platform for medical offices that strives to define the way people interact and engage with technology in healthcare. We are focused on designing the best user experiences that allow practitioners to work from anywhere. Our platform connects medical practitioners to technology in an easy-to-use manner that allows them to spend more time with patients and growing their business.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Call Center Agent to join our growing team. Your role will focus on working closely with other team members to provide outstanding Insurance Eligibility Verification service to our customers in the US. Responsibilities include making calls to determining insurance eligibility and coverage, troubleshooting problems and constantly improving our service. The candidate we are looking for should be efficient, polite and adaptable. Minimum 6 months experience in Call Center is required. Advanced English is a must.
- Understand, learn and research about our service offering
- Establish and maintain relationships with our customers to provide high client satisfaction
- Guide and assist clinics through the onboarding process to ensure the successful adoption of our service
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Adhere to our policies and procedures
- Provide continuous feedback to other team members involved in the project to improve services and procedures
- Manage outbound calls in a timely manner
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed KPIs
- Support leadership and actively contribute to key business initiatives
You should apply for this job if you have the following skills:
- 6 months experience working in an English speaking Call Center
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- You’re a technology native – someone who won’t flinch when using any of our clinic service systems or team communication / organization tools
- Strong time management and decision making skills
- You treat all feedback, issues, and questions as opportunities to improve
- You have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- You are a positive and team-oriented person
- You’re ready to play an “all hands on deck” role at a fast-growing, early stage company – with the ability to prioritize and think strategically about how to improve processes to make our users experience even better as well as manage day-to-day tasks.
Why Unified Practice
Wondering what it is like to work at a fast growing startup while the team is still small? Want to make an impact in building a company that is changing an entire industry? That’s the kind of opportunity we’re offering at Unified Practice.
We are a small but growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, loves to laugh and have fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries on the industry’s status quo. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be apart of an ambitious, early-stage startup with plenty of room for growth. A passion for the product and the positive impact it has on practitioners and patients is what unites and motivates us.
Compensation includes salary that is commensurate with performance.