- Solid development experience with the Android platform and SDK;
- Experience developing complex software products for production usage;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
Nice to have experience with:
- Web Services, REST API Integration;
- Different scripting languages: Ruby, Python, Bash;
- Experience in C or C++ software development;
- Solving performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Version control software (SVN, git);
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Build applications for the Android platform;
- Build efficient, documented and reusable modules (“clean“, well organized and commented code);
- Troubleshoot, maintain and support the existing applications to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Provide support to system engineering, testing and documentation departments.
What we offer:
- You will work on high-technology projects with the best team in development and engineering;
- Enjoy an attractive compensation package with excellent benefits;
- Most importantly, have a fulfilling career in development
We are the best in the world at what we do and we are looking for qualified people to join our team.
Idrive, Inc. is an independent developer of semi-autonomous vehicle intelligence, providing a fleet management system at the cutting-edge of technology, powered by artificial intelligence, advanced self-learning algorithms, machine learning, and offering predictive analytics and insights. The predictive analytical models it generates are based on statistical modeling, behavior modeling, and pattern recognition. The X2 dual-camera captures relevant and important events that impact the company’s assets. Every 2 minutes the system is updated with data generated: speed of the vehicle, location, route, idle time, who is driving the vehicle, alerts on possible accidents. The camera features intelligent applications like Facial Recognition, Distracted Driving Detection, Fatigue Detection, Seatbelt Detection, Safe Distance Warning. The Global Center platform absorbs the data from the camera and creates reports on drivers and vehicles and the incidents that have occurred, creating the possibility of an effortless management.
(click pe butonul ”Răspunde ofertei”)